Industrial and Scientific
Drill America m36 x 2 High Speed Steel Plug Tap, (Pack of 1)
- Used to make new threads or re-thread damaged and/or jammed threads
- High Speed Steel Hand Taps come in three styles: Taper Style: Starts the thread square with the workpiece. Plug Style: Generally used in thru holes. Bottom Style: Generate the thread to the bottom of the hole.
- High speed steel hand taps are the most versatile taps for hand use, or for tapping under power
- Hand taps are popular for use in general machine tapping or CNC tapping
- Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications